REGULAR MEETING MINUTES
May 5th, 2022
Minutes of the Monthly Regular Meeting of the Town of Germantown, May 5th, 2022 at Town Office at the Rockfield Elementary School, N132W18473 Rockfield Rd, Germantown, WI 53022.
· Meeting was called to order at 7:00pm by Paul Metz
· Members Present: Paul Metz-Chairman, Jennifer Guslick – Supervisor, Jason Guslick-Clerk. Excused: Dianne Lyman-Treasurer and Chad Dhein-Supervisor.
· Town members/Guests present: None.
· Reading of the previous meetings minutes.Motion to approve by Paul Metz, 2nd by Jennifer Guslick, motion carried.
· Treasurer was not present. Report was tabled. Jennifer Guslick made a motion to delegate approval of this months bills to Paul Metz - Chairman, to allow payments to proceed. Motion was 2nd by Paul Metz, motion carried.
Appearance by the Sheriff: None.
Dates for the Open Book and Board of review where discussed. Open Book was scheduled for May 12th at 5pm and the Board of Review for May 19th at 5pm.
Discussion related to required newspaper postings and that the Germantown Now newspaper is not routinely delivered to residents in the Town. Paul Metz made a motion to temporarily make the West Bend Daily News paper the official newspaper for Town publications. 2nd by Supervisor Guslick, motion carried.
Jennifer Guslick gave an update on the preferred Website provider Town Web. She discuss the potential for ARPA funds to be used for the purchase of Website services. More discussion will happen on the website when the full Town Board is available.
Board members dispersed the mail that was received for Board Members.
The next regular meeting will be on June 13th, 2022 at 7:00pm at the Rockfield Elementary School, N132W18473 Rockfield Rd, Germantown, WI 53022.
Paul Metz make a motion to adjourn the. Motion was seconded by Jennifer Guslick, Motion approved.
Meeting adjourned at 9:00pm.
Jason W. Guslick, Town Clerk