REGULAR MEETING MINUTE
Monday, December 11, 2017
* Minutes of the Monthly Regular Meeting of the Town of Germantown, December 11, 2017. Town Office at W201 N13900 Fond du Lac Ave., Richfield, WI 53076
* Clerk posted proper meeting notification.
* Meeting was called to order at 7:00pm by Paul Metz
Members Present: Paul Metz-Chairman, Paul A. Little-Supervisors, Dianne Lyman-Treasurer, Deanne Hapka- Clerk,Chad Dhein-Supervisor
Excused Member: None
Town member/Guests present: Jessica Brown, Anthony Sciortino, Jason Vanier & Eric Mills
* Public Presentation - None
* Clerk read the minutes of the Regular Meeting held on Monday, November 13, 2017. Paul Little made a motion to accept the minutes read. Motion was seconded by Chad Dhein.
* Treasurer read the Treasurer’s Report. Paul A. Little made a motion to accept the Treasurer Report. Motion was seconded by Chad Dhein.
* Appearance: None
* New Business: New Bartenders for Madam Belle: Paul A. Little motion to approve the New Bartenders Licenses for Jessica Brown and Anthony Sciortino. Chad Dhein 2nd the motion.
Board discussed Bass’s Property on Fond du Lac Ave - The board told that the Town of Germantown does not have an ordinance for a set back on a major road so Chad Dhein referred back to the State ordinance #60.61.5e-5m. Basically stating that the house is grandfathered in on its original foundation, if they change the foundation then they would n need to bring the set-backs up to code. Jason told the board that he doesn’t know which way they are going but wanted to start the process with the board.
Discussion concerning Eric Mills Garage - Paul Metz has received several emails from neighbors regarding concerns such drainage to the ditches, lift in his garage and his large truck (with advertisement) parked next to his garage.
* Regarding the water in the ditch - The ditches are part of the road easement, so is allow to flow into the ditches.
* Garage Lift - Per Eric this lift is not a heavy duty lift and it only stores his car in the winter.
* Large Advertised Company Truck - Per Town ordinances a homeowner can not have a Advertised large truck parked in a Residential zone area. We discussed this at length with Eric and the Board came to the conclusion that Eric will have a 30 day grace period to remove the truck from the property or will be fined. The Zoning Administrator will be following up on this matter.
* Old Business: None
* Board member dispersed the mail that was received for Board members.
* The Board went over the Bill’s to be paid and signed checks. Paul A Little made a motion to accept the bills. Motion was seconded by Chad Dhein.
* The next regular meeting will be on January 9th, 2018 at 7:00pm with the Board of Audit Meeting afterwards.
* Paul A. Little made a motion to adjourn. Motion was seconded by Chad Dhein.
* Meeting adjourned at 8:45pm