REGULAR MEETING MINUTE
Monday, October 9, 2017
* Minutes of the Monthly Regular Meeting of the Town of Germantown, October 9, 2017. Town Office at W201 N13900 Fond du Lac Ave., Richfield, WI 53076
* Clerk posted proper meeting notification.
* Meeting was called to order at 7:00pm by Paul A. Little
Members Present: Paul A. Little-Supervisors, Dianne Lyman-Treasurer, Deanne Hapka-Clerk,Chad Dhein- Supervisor
Excused Member: Paul Metz-Chairman
Town member/Guests present: Sheriff Justin Jilling
* Public Presentation - None
* Clerk read the minutes of the Regular Meeting held on Monday, September 11, 2017. Paul Little made a motion to accept the minutes read. Motion was seconded by Chad Dhein.
* Treasurer read the Treasurer’s Report. Paul A. Little made a motion to accept the Treasurer Report. Motion was seconded by Chad Dhein.
* Appearance: Sheriff Justin Jilling went over Sheriff’s Report for the Town of Germantown and discussed the Fire at Ron Bast’s Rental. He informed the board that one firefighter & the homeowner was hurt.
* New Business: Reviewed Snowplow Bid for approval: Paul A. Little motion to approve 2017/2018 Snowplow Bid. Chad Dhein 2nd the motion.
* Old Business: None
* Board member dispersed the mail that was received for Board members.
* The Board went over the Bill’s to be paid and signed checks. Paul A Little made a motion to accept the bills. Motion was seconded by Chad Dhein.
* The next regular meeting will be on November 13, 2017 at 7:00pm after the Public Hearing and Special Town Meeting,
* Paul A. Little made a motion to adjourn. Motion was seconded by Chad Dhein.
* Meeting adjourned at 7:25pm