REGULAR MEETING MINUTE
Monday, September 11, 2017
* Minutes of the Monthly Regular Meeting of the Town of Germantown, September 11, 2017. Town Office at W201 N13900 Fond du Lac Ave., Richfield, WI 53076
* Clerk posted proper meeting notification.
* Meeting was called to order at 6:57pm by Paul A. Little
Members Present: Paul A. Little-Supervisors, Dianne Lyman-Treasurer, Deanne Hapka-Clerk,Chad Dhein- Supervisor
Excused Member: Paul Metz-Chairman
Town member/Guests present: Sheriff Justin Jilling, Tina Tovar
* Public Presentation - None
* Clerk read the minutes of the Regular Meeting held on Monday, August 14, 2017. Paul Little made a motion to accept the minutes read. Motion was seconded by Chad Dhein.
* Treasurer read the Treasurer’s Report. Paul A. Little made a motion to accept the Treasurer Report. Motion was seconded by Chad Dhein.
* Appearance: Sheriff Justin Jilling went over Sheriff’s Report for the Town of Germantown
* New Business: New Liquor License for Tom’s-Main Street USA: Brett Wagner turned in his liquor license on 8/25/17 and Tom Salamone re-applied for a new liquor license for Tom’s. Paul A. Little motion to approve Tom’s new Liquor License under the name Main Street USA. Motion was seconded by Chad Dhein.
Resolution for Sales Tax Sharing: The board went over Resolution #9-11-17-2 regarding sales tax sharing with the county. Paul A. Little motion to approve Resolution #9-11-17-2 and send it onto the county supervisors. Motion was second by Chad Dhein.
* Old Business: None
* Board member dispersed the mail that was received for Board members.
* The Board went over the Bill’s to be paid and signed checks. Paul A Little made a motion to accept the bills. Motion was seconded by Chad Dhein.
* The next regular meeting will be on October 9, 2017 at 7:00pm with the Special Budget workshop meeting right after, which Paul Metz will not be in attendance for.
* Paul A. Little made a motion to adjourn. Motion was seconded by Chad Dhein.
* Meeting adjourned at 7:45pm