* Minutes of the Monthly Regular Meeting of the Town of Germantown, August 14, 2017. Town Office at W201 N13900 Fond du Lac Ave., Richfield, WI 53076
* Clerk posted proper meeting notification.
* Meeting was called to order at 7:06pm by Paul Metz
Members Present: Paul Metz-Chairman, Paul A. Little-Supervisors, Dianne Lyman-Treasurer, Deanne Hapka- Clerk,Chad Dhein-Supervisor
Excused Member: None
Town member/Guests present: Dale Dhein
* Public Presentation - None
* Clerk read the minutes of the Regular Meeting held on Monday, July 10, 2017. Paul Little made a motion to accept the minutes read. Motion was seconded by Chad Dhein.
* Treasurer read the Treasurer’s Report. Paul A. Little made a motion to accept the Treasurer Report. Motion was seconded by Chad Dhein.
* Appearance: None
* New Business: Recognition for Dale Dhein’s years of Service: The board presented Dale with two plaques of recognition for 37 years of Service from the Town’s Association and the Town itself. Paul A. Little also motion to approve Resolution 08-14-17-1 to recognize Dale for his years of service as Town Supervisor and Zoning Administrator. Chad Dhein 2nd the Motion.
* Old Business: None
* Board member dispersed the mail that was received for Board members.
* The Board went over the Bill’s to be paid and signed checks. Paul A Little made a motion to accept the bills. Motion was seconded by Chad Dhein.
* The next regular meeting will be on September 11th, 2017 at 7:00pm which Paul Metz will not be in attendance f for.
* Paul A. Little made a motion to adjourn. Motion was seconded by Chad Dhein.
* Meeting adjourned at 7:45pm