REGULAR MEETING MINUTE
Monday, March 12, 2018
* Minutes of the Monthly Regular Meeting of the Town of Germantown, March 12, 2018. Town Office at W201 N13900 Fond du Lac Ave., Richfield, WI 53076
* Clerk posted proper meeting notification.
* Meeting was called to order at 7:00pm by Paul Metz
Members Present: Paul Metz-Chairman, Deanne Hapka-Clerk, Paul A. Little-Supervisors, Dianne Lyman- Treasurer,Chad Dhein-Supervisor
Excused Member: None
Town member/Guests present: Sheriff Justin Jilling, Jessica Brown, Anthony Sciartino, Michelle Dolderer, Ben Krebs, Jennifer Guslick, Cindy Macaluso
* Public Presentation - Jennifer Guslick introduced herself and that she was running for a County office but she would like to get more involved with the Town.
* Clerk read the minutes of the Regular Meeting held on Tuesday, February 12, 2018 . Paul Little made a motion to accept the minutes read. Motion was seconded by Chad Dhein.
* Treasurer read the Treasurer’s Report. Paul A. Little made a motion to accept the Treasurer Report. Motion was seconded by Chad Dhein.
* Appearance: Sheriff Justin Jilling went over Sheriff’s Report for the Town of Germantown.
* New Business: New Ordinance for Sheriff’s to enforce our ordinances: The board went over examples of other municipalities Ordinances. Chad recommended that he should review other ordinances and come up with an ordinance for the town. The board motion to table this ordinance for Aprils meeting.
New liquor & Bartender License for Madam Belles: Paul A. Little motioned to approve the new Liquor license for Madam Belle’s Saloon, Chad Dhein 2nd the motion. The board went over the bartender licenses for the following people: Justin Duwe, Katelyn Mustard, Michelle Dolderer & Crystal Weinlein. Paul A. Little Motion to approve the bartenders license with the stipulation that Justin, Katelyn & Crystal come to the clerks office to pick up their licenses because they were not at the meeting. Chad Dhein 2nd the motion.
Appointment of a new Town Supervisor: Paul A. Little recommended Cindy Macaluso but for his position but Cindy suggested that Jennifer Guslick would be better for the Town because of her qualifications. The board discussed the options and decided to appoint Jennifer Guslick to replace Paul A. Little. Paul Metz made a motion to appoint Jennifer Guslick to Paul A. Little’s position. Chad Dhein 2nd the motion.
* Old Business: None
* Board member dispersed the mail that was received for Board members.
* The Board went over the Bill’s to be paid and signed checks. Paul A Little made a motion to accept the bills. Motion was seconded by Chad Dhein.
* The next regular meeting will be on April 9th, 2018 at 7:00pm and the Annual Meeting will be April 17th, 2018 at 7:00pm
* Chad Dhein made a motion to adjourn. Motion was seconded by Paul A. Little.
* Meeting adjourned at 9:10pm