* Minutes of the Monthly Regular Meeting of the Town of Germantown, January 9, 2017. Town Office at W201 N13900 Fond du Lac Ave., Richfield, WI 53076
* Clerk posted proper meeting notification.
* Meeting was called to order at 7:00pm by Paul Metz
Members Present: Paul Metz-Chairman, Paul A. Little-Supervisors, Dianne Lyman-Treasurer, Dale Dhein- Supervisor
Excused Member: Deanne Hapka-Clerk (present by video conference)
Present: Justin Jilling
* Clerk read the minutes of the Regular Meeting held on Monday, December 12, 2016. Paul A. Little made a motion to accept the minutes read. Motion was seconded by Dale Dhein.
* Treasurer read the Treasurer’s Report. Paul A. Little made a motion to accept the Treasurer Report. Motion was seconded by Dale Dhein.
* Public Presentation - None
* New Business: Washington Co. Sheriff’s Presentation: Sheriff Jilling went over calls made in December for the Town
Approve Ordinance for weight limit on No Trucking Roads- Dale recommended to move the ordinance to the next meeting. Dale is still researching the wording for the weight limit ordinance.
* Old Business: Go over any road bids for Scott Ln. & Woodland Ave.: Paul Metz still collecting bids for the roads and will bring to the next meeting. Paul also mention an email that the town received regarding snow plow damage on Rockfield Rd and he will email home owner that nothing can be done due to it is in the town easement.
* Board member dispersed the mail that was received for Board members.
* The Board went over the Bill’s to be paid and signed checks. Dale Dhein made a motion to accept the bills. Motion was seconded by Paul A. Little.
* The next regular meeting will be on February 13, 2017 at 7:00pm.
* Dale Dhein made a motion to adjourn. Motion was seconded by Paul A. Little.
* Meeting adjourned at 7:45pm