* Minutes of the Monthly Regular Meeting of the Town of Germantown, December 12, 2016. Town Office at W201 N13900 Fond du Lac Ave., Richfield, WI 53076
* Clerk posted proper meeting notification.
* Meeting was called to order at 7:04pm by Paul Metz
Members Present: Paul Metz-Chairman, Paul A. Little-Supervisors, Dianne Lyman-Treasurer, Deanne Hapka- Clerk, Dale Dhein-Supervisor
Excused Member: none
Town members/guests present: Justin Jilling
* Clerk read the minutes of the Regular Meeting held on Monday, November 14, 2016. Paul A. Little made a motion to accept the minutes read. Motion was seconded by Dale Dhein.
* Treasurer read the Treasurer’s Report. Paul A. Little made a motion to accept the Treasurer Report. Motion was seconded by Dale Dhein.
* Public Presentation - None
* New Business: Washington Co. Sheriff’s Presentation: Sheriff Jilling went over calls made in October for the Town
* Board member dispersed the mail that was received for Board members.
* The Board went over the Bill’s to be paid and signed checks. Paul A. Little made a motion to accept the bills. Motion was seconded by Dale Dhein.
* Old Business: Go over any road bids for Scott Ln. & Woodland Ave.: None were submitted to the Town. Paul Metz will follow up on bids and will bring to the next meeting.
* The next regular meeting on January 9 at 7:00pm with Board of Audit to follow.
* Paul A Little made a motion to adjourn. Motion was seconded by Dale Dhein.
* Meeting adjourned at 7:55pm