* Minutes of the Monthly Regular Meeting of the Town of Germantown, April 10, 2017. Town Office at W201 N13900 Fond du Lac Ave., Richfield, WI 53076
* Clerk posted proper meeting notification.
* Meeting was called to order at 7:00pm by Paul Metz
Members Present: Paul Metz-Chairman, Paul A. Little-Supervisors, Dianne Lyman-Treasurer, Deanne Hapka- Clerk, Dale Dhein-Supervisor
Town member/Guests present: Justin Jilling, Chad Dhein
* Public Presentation - None
* Clerk read the minutes of the Regular Meeting held on Monday, March 13, 2017 Paul A. Little made a motion to accept the minutes read. Motion was seconded by Dale Dhein.
* Treasurer read the Treasurer’s Report. Paul A. Little made a motion to accept the Treasurer Report. Motion was seconded by Dale Dhein.
* Appearance: Justin Jilling - Went over the Sheriff’s report for the Town of Germantown
* New Business: Quote to remove tree on Rockfield Rd & New Culver under Marquette Rd.-Dale Dhein made a motion to approve the tree removal quote from ProView and Paul A. Little 2nd it. Paul A. Little motion to approve the quote for the culvert replacement on Marquette, Dale Dhein 2nd it.
Possible conditional use permit for raffle sale at Madam Belle’s - No one showed up
Possible approval for the Urban Towns Committee - The board decided to pass on membership this year.
* Old Business: Go over any road bids for Scott Ln. & Woodland Ave.: Went over the Bids and advised the rest of the board that we went with Payne & Dolan for replace the Roads. Work will be done and paid for before June 31, 2017.
* Board member dispersed the mail that was received for Board members.
* The Board went over the Bill’s to be paid and signed checks. Paul A Little made a motion to accept the bills. Motion was seconded by Dale Dhein.
* The next regular meeting will be on May 8th, 2017 at 7:00pm and the Board of Review will be before the meeting between 5-7pm
* New Board members were sworn in for the New April 2017-April 2019 Term. The Board is as follows: Paul Metz- Chairman, Paul A.Little/Chad Dhein-Supervisors, Deanne Hapka-Clerk, and Dianne Lyman-Treasurer
* Paul A. Little made a motion to adjourn. Motion was seconded by Dale Dhein.
* Meeting adjourned at 8:00pm