REGULAR MEETING MINUTE
Tuesday, January 9th, 2018
* Minutes of the Monthly Regular Meeting of the Town of Germantown, January 9, 2018. Town Office at W201 N13900 Fond du Lac Ave., Richfield, WI 53076
* Clerk posted proper meeting notification.
* Meeting was called to order at 7:00pm by Paul Metz
Members Present: Paul Metz-Chairman, Paul A. Little-Supervisors, Dianne Lyman-Treasurer,Chad Dhein-Supervisor
Excused Member: Deanne Hapka-Clerk via Video Chat
Town member/Guests present: None
* Public Presentation - Paul Metz advised the board that he attended the Ceremony for the New Richfield Volunteer Fire Dept. Chief and it was a very nice ceremony.
Paul Metz advised the Board - Paul Metz received a call/email and Washington Co. Sheriff was called regarding Eric Mills putting a tarp on his truck. The Sheriff’s were called because Eric put a few choice words on the tarp that was derogatory towards the neighbor. Eric took down the tarp. Regarding fine for the truck, Chad said he still had a couple of days to remove the truck and will go by his house to see if the truck was removed.
* Clerk read the minutes of the Regular Meeting held on Monday, December 11, 2017 . Paul Little made a motion to accept the minutes read. Motion was seconded by Chad Dhein.
* Treasurer read the Treasurer’s Report. Paul A. Little made a motion to accept the Treasurer Report. Motion was seconded by Chad Dhein.
* Appearance: None
* New Business: None
* Old Business: None
* Board member dispersed the mail that was received for Board members.
* The Board went over the Bill’s to be paid and signed checks. Paul A Little made a motion to accept the bills. Motion was seconded by Chad Dhein.
* The next regular meeting will be on February 12th, 2018 at 7:00pm
* Paul A. Little made a motion to adjourn. Motion was seconded by Chad Dhein.
* Meeting adjourned at 7:40pm