* Minutes of the Monthly Regular Meeting of the Town of Germantown, May 8, 2017. Town Office at W201 N13900 Fond du Lac Ave., Richfield, WI 53076
* Clerk posted proper meeting notification.
* Meeting was called to order at 7:00pm by Paul Metz
Members Present: Paul Metz-Chairman, Paul A. Little-Supervisors, Dianne Lyman-Treasurer, Deanne Hapka- Clerk,Chad Dhein-Supervisor
Town member/Guests present: Justin Jilling, Michele Raysich, Jason Guslick, Jennifer Olson & Tom Hapka
* Public Presentation - None
* Clerk read the minutes of the Regular Meeting held on Monday, April 10, 2017 Paul A. Little made a motion to accept the minutes read. Motion was seconded by Paul Metz.
* Treasurer read the Treasurer’s Report. Paul A. Little made a motion to accept the Treasurer Report. Motion was seconded by Chad Dhein.
* Appearance: Justin Jilling - Went over the Sheriff’s report for the Town of Germantown
* New Business: New Bartenders License for Tom’s-Jennifer Olson-Wagner:.- Paul A. Little motion to approve Jennifer’s Bartender’s License. Chad Dhein 2nd the motion. Board to go over Addition Plans for Rockfield school - Michele Raysich from Plunkett Raysich Architects will go over proposal/design and board will determine if it should go to the Planning Board. Michele when over the plans with the board. The board express concerns regarding Rockfield Road & the need to come up with a solution on the road to make it safer for the kids. Michele will bring to the board to come up with a solution for next meeting.
Possible conditional use permit for Raffle sale at Madam Belle’s - No one showed will table for next meeting.
* Old Business: None.
* Board member dispersed the mail that was received for Board members.
* The Board went over the Bill’s to be paid and signed checks. Paul A Little made a motion to accept the bills. Motion was seconded by Chad Dhein.
* The next regular meeting will be on June 12, 2017 at 7:00pm
* Paul A. Little made a motion to adjourn. Motion was seconded by Chad Dhein.
* Meeting adjourned at 8:10pm