* Minutes of the Monthly Regular Meeting of the Town of Germantown, July 10, 2017. Town Office at W201 N13900 Fond du Lac Ave., Richfield, WI 53076
* Clerk posted proper meeting notification.
* Meeting was called to order at 7:00pm by Paul Metz
Members Present: Paul Metz-Chairman, Paul A. Little-Supervisors, Dianne Lyman-Treasurer, Deanne Hapka- Clerk,Chad Dhein-Supervisor
Excused Member: None
Town member/Guests present: Sheriff Justin Jilling
* Public Presentation - None
* Clerk read the minutes of the Regular Meeting held on Monday, June 13, 2017. Paul Little made a motion to accept the minutes read. Motion was seconded by Chad Dhein to included the changes.
* Treasurer read the Treasurer’s Report. Paul A. Little made a motion to accept the Treasurer Report. Motion was seconded by Chad Dhein.
* Appearance: Sheriff Justin Jilling - Went over the Sheriff’s report for the Town of Germantown
* New Business: Madam Belles-Bartender License Renewal: Renewal of Brittany Saber’s bartenders License. Paul Little made a motion to renew Brittany’s license and motion was 2nd by Chad Dhein.
* Old Business: None
* Board member dispersed the mail that was received for Board members.
* The Board went over the Bill’s to be paid and signed checks. Paul A Little made a motion to accept the bills. Motion was seconded by Chad Dhein.
* The next regular meeting will be on August 14th, 2017 at 7:00pm
* Paul A. Little made a motion to adjourn. Motion was seconded by Chad Dhein.
* Meeting adjourned at 8:45pm