* Minutes of the Monthly Regular Meeting of the Town of Germantown, June 13, 2017. Town Office at W201 N13900 Fond du Lac Ave., Richfield, WI 53076
* Clerk posted proper meeting notification.
* Meeting was called to order at 7:03pm by Paul Metz
Members Present: Paul Metz-Chairman, Paul A. Little-Supervisors, Dianne Lyman-Treasurer, Deanne Hapka- Clerk,Chad Dhein-Supervisor
Excused Member: None
Town member/Guests present: Brett Wagner, Michele Raysich, Kelli Sutter, & Carly Wall
* Public Presentation - None
* Clerk read the minutes of the Regular Meeting held on Monday, May 8, 2017. Chad Dhein made a motion to accept the minutes read. Motion was seconded by Paul Metz.
* Treasurer read the Treasurer’s Report. Paul A. Little made a motion to accept the Treasurer Report. Motion was seconded by Chad Dhein.
* Appearance: None
* New Business: Tom’s-New Bartenders/Renewals & Liquor License: Went over the renewal of Tom’s liquor, and Bartenders License. Paul A Little made a motion to approved Tom’s Liquor license on the condition that Brett Wagner provides a copy of his Seller’s permit & food license, and the renewal of 2 bartenders licenses. Motion was seconded by Chad Dhein
Madam Belles-New Bartenders/Renewals & Liquor License: Went over the renewal of Madam Belles liquor, and bartender Licenses. Paul A Little made a motion to approved Madam Belle’s Liquor license, renewal of 4 bartenders licenses and accepted the issuing of new Licenses for Suzanne Scheib & Kelli Sutterl. Motion was seconded by Chad Dhein
Approving of Conditional Use Permits: Paul A. Little made a motion to approved the renewal of the following conditional use permits: Dan Larson, G.F. Auto Sales, Patti’s Groomery, and Land Overview, LLC. Motion was second by Chad Dhein. The board members signed the permits and the clerk mailed out all permit.
Conditional use permit for Ticket Sales at Madam Belle’s for Jimmy D’s Tickets - Jimmy D’s didn’t show up for the conditional use permit. Paul A. Little motion to approve the conditional use permit in case Jimmy D’s came to pick up the permit. Motion was second by Chad Dhein.
* Old Business: Board to go over the revised Addition Plans for Rockfield School: Board approved the changes to the addition designs by the Germantown School Board & Plunkett Raysich Architects on Rockfield School. The additional changes are the following: Turning lane on Rockfield Road into the School, widening the entrance & exit of the School, Culvert extensions w/catch basin, Putting up No Parking signs along the road by the school and Re-grading swale with rain garden. Paul A. Little Motion to approve the updated design for Rockfield School. Motion was second by Chad Dhein. Paul Metz asked Chad if the plans need to go to the Planning board and according to Chad Dhein there was no need.
* Board member dispersed the mail that was received for Board members.
* The Board went over the Bill’s to be paid and signed checks. Paul A Little made a motion to accept the bills. Motion was seconded by Chad Dhein.
* The next regular meeting will be on July, 10, 2017 at 7:00pm
* Paul A. Little made a motion to adjourn. Motion was seconded by Chad Dhein.
* Meeting adjourned at 8:45pm