* Minutes of the Monthly Regular Meeting of the Town of Germantown, February 13, 2017. Town Office at W201 N13900 Fond du Lac Ave., Richfield, WI 53076
* Clerk posted proper meeting notification.
* Meeting was called to order at 7:00pm by Paul Metz
Members Present: Paul Metz-Chairman, Paul A. Little-Supervisors, Dianne Lyman-Treasurer, Dale Dhein- Supervisor
Excused Member: Deanne Hapka-Clerk (present by video conference)
Town members/guests present: Justin Jilling
* Public Presentation - None
* Clerk read the minutes of the Regular Meeting held on Monday, January 9, 2017. Paul A. Little made a motion to accept the minutes read. Motion was seconded by Dale Dhein.
* Treasurer read the Treasurer’s Report. Paul A. Little made a motion to accept the Treasurer Report. Motion was seconded by Dale Dhein.
* Appearance: Justin Jilling
* New Business: Washington Co. Sheriff’s Presentation: Sheriff Jilling went over calls made in January for the Town
* Old Business: Go over any road bids for Scott Ln. & Woodland Ave.: Paul Metz still collecting bids for the roads and will bring to the next meeting.
Approve Ordinance for weight limit on No Trucking Roads- Dale talked to the attorney and she recommended that we should change all roads to a Class B. Sheriff Jilling said he would check with the Village on how they handle their No Trucking Roads and will report back to us at next meeting. Dale recommended to move the ordinance to the next meeting.
* Board member dispersed the mail that was received for Board members.
* The Board went over the Bill’s to be paid and signed checks. Paul A Little made a motion to accept the bills. Motion was seconded by Dale Dhein.
* The next regular meeting will be on March 13, 2017 at 7:00pm.
* Dale Dhein made a motion to adjourn. Motion was seconded by Paul A. Little.
* Meeting adjourned at 7:45pm