PLEASE NOTE THIS IMPORTANT INFORMATION
For ALL Residences that have Time Warner, DSL, Charter or any other Voice Over Internet phone service, please make sure your 911 service is directed to Washington Co. Dispatch Center and not to Germantown's Dispatch Center. If the wrong dispatch enter is listed and a 911 call is made, the dispatcher will need to first notice the error and then send the call to the correct dispatch center and this might delay your emergency service.
ANNUAL MEETING NOTICE
Tuesday, April 15, 2014
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Annual Town Meeting will be held at the Town Office (Riteway Bus Co. W201 N13900 Fond du Lac Ave., Richfield) on Tuesday, April 15, 2014 at 7:00p.m with Town Meeting to follow.
The Electors of the Town of Germantown pursuant to the requirements of Wis. Stat. Sec. 60.18 may complete such business as comes before the meeting.
Matters of business are as follows:
1. Call meeting to order
2. State official meeting notification
3. Read minutes of last meeting
4. Review and approve Financial Statement
1. Approve Zoning Administrator, Weed Commissioner & Planning Board Seat
2. Announcements from Chairman
3. Set date, place and time of next Annual Town Meeting (4/14/15)
4. Discuss any other business authorized by law
Town Agenda - See separate page